Newsletter Terms and Conditions
The Newsletter Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms and Conditions”) determine the rules of supplying the Newsletter service via the websites www.securing.pl and www.securing.biz that were made accessible by SecuRing spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka jawna with the registered office at ul. Kalwaryjska 65/6, 30-504 Kraków (hereinafter referred to as “Securing”).
- The Newsletter service consists in Securing sending the e-mails containing information about published content, activities of the company and its employees, references to external publications on the Internet, and notifications published on the websites www.securing.pl and www.securing.biz to the e-mail addresses provided by the Users of the service.
- Through the conclusion of the Newsletter service agreement with Securing, the User gives access to their e-mail address provided in the registration form in order to receive e-mails mentioned in the paragraph above.
The Newsletter service is free of charge.
Everyone who will provide their e-mail on the websites www.securing.pl and www.securing.biz at the section related to the Newsletter, provide the required consents, and then click on the “Subscribe” button can use the Newsletter service. By clicking the “Subscribe” button, you send the provided e-mail to Securing and conclude the Newsletter service agreement.
Securing informs that each Newsletter is a work under copyright protection and is protected by law. Any copying, modification or use of them in a way inconsistent with their intended use or without Securing’s consent may constitute a violation of the law.
- The Newsletter service agreement is concluded for an indefinite period.
- Securing may suspend or terminate the Newsletter service after notifying the Users at the e-mail addresses provided by them.
- Securing has the right to delete an invalid or non-existent e-mail address provided by the User.
- If you wish to use the Newsletter service again, it is enough to subscribe to it again.
- The User has the right to terminate the Newsletter service agreement at any time. The termination has immediate effect.
- The User may terminate the Newsletter service agreement (unsubscribe from the Newsletter) at any time by activating (“clicking”) the deactivation link received in the content of the Newsletter.
- A person using the Newsletter service may also terminate the Newsletter service agreement by sending an e-mail stating that they want to unsubscribe to the email address email@example.com.
In order to use the Newsletter service, it is necessary to have access to the Internet and to have an e-mail address, while it is not necessary to meet any special technical requirements other than having a standard operating system and a standard web browser.
- The Newsletter service will start as soon as the Newsletter service agreement is concluded, to which its user hereby agrees.
- During the use of the Newsletter service, it is forbidden to provide – especially in correspondence with Securing or in the registration form – any content of an unlawful nature, especially providing someone else’s data without the consent of authorized persons.
- The Data Controller is SecuRing spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka jawna with the registered office at ul. Kalwaryjska 65/6, 30-504 Kraków.
- Contact with the Data Controller is possible at SecuRing spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka jawna with its registered office in Kraków, ul. Kalwaryjska 65/6, 30-504 Kraków, or at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Data Protection Officer can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary.
- The data will be processed on the basis of the given consent in order to provide the Newsletter service.
- Your data will be stored until you revoke the consent through ways described in the above paragraph or until the Administrator’s legitimate purpose ends.
- You have the right to access your data, the right to rectify it, and the right to delete it after the data archiving period expires.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- For more information about the processing of personal data, see the Privacy and Cookies Policy.
These Terms and Conditions are valid as of January 18, 2023.