Practical AWS Security Training
The growing number of intrusions into cloud environments shows that securing data and resources in the cloud requires appropriate competences. We offer training for project teams dedicated to AWS safety.
The key objectives regarding the Practical AWS Security Training are:
– to provide deep understanding of security aspects in AWS,
– to show common pitfalls and their consequences,
– to share best practices regarding protection of the most common AWS services,
– to teach how to perform cloud security assessment and detect security issues in practice,
– to give instructions on how to log and monitor potential security incidents,
– to have great fun during laboratories based on real scenarios.
The training is dedicated for anyone who works with AWS, including developers, administrators and security engineers.
Full agenda of the Practical AWS Security training:
1) AWS Security Basics:
– Shared Responsibility Model,
2) Identity Access Management
– all types of AWS policies and how they work together,
– various approaches to permission management,
– common mistakes.
3) Infrastructure security
– cloud structure,
– using AWS tools to protect infrastructure.
4) S3 security
– conflicting policies,
– built-in security mechanisms,
– best practices.
5) Application security
– threats in cloud applications,
– security best practices in serverless applications, EC2 and ECS
6) Data protection
7) Logging and monitoring
– multiple log sources
– analyzing logs
8) Auditing AWS infrastructure
– AWS audit process
– open source tools for detecting potential security issues
The training is dedicated for anyone who works with AWS, including developers, administrators and security engineers. Basic experience with AWS is required. A computer with a browser is enough to participate in the labs.
To get an individual training quote for your team, complete our contact form. We will get back to you with a reply as soon as possible.